VEHICLE CONSIGNMENT AND SALES AGREEMENT
Listing with the unexclusive right to sell
I, the undersigned, hereinafter called the Consignor and, hereinafter called the Consignee, agree as follows:
1. Consignor's inventory remains in their possession until listing is sold.
2. Consignor manages inventory via our online portal.
3. Consignor pays only $299 per listing sold.
4. Consignor must commit and honor online offers and Sales.
5. Consignor must remove any un-available listing immediately.
6. Online sales are final and binding.
7. GlobalZone has no control of sale prices.
8. GlobalZone commits to market all listing locally and globally.
9. GlobalZone handles listings pick-up and transportation.
10. GlobalZone is a registered Used car Dealer in the State of Georgia.
11. GlobalZone is a registered Used car Dealer in Canada.
12. GlobalZone is a registered Trading Company in USA, Canada, and Lebanon.
13. Within 5 business days after the sale of said vehicle, the consignee shall make an accounting to the consignor of all of the following: date of sale, detail work and repairs authorized by the consignor, and the total sales price. Upon payment of the monies due the consignor, the consignor agrees to furnish the dealer those documents necessary to transfer the ownership of the vehicle to the purchaser.
14. The listing of this vehicle is on consignment and is not a sale of the vehicle to the consignee.
15. Consignee accepts listing of consignor’s vehicle on consignment and will attempt to sell the vehicle at the listed price.
16. The terms of this agreement are that the dealer shall un-list the vehicle to the consignor or enter into a new agreement at the termination of this consignment agreement.
17. Consignor must have good title to the vehicle and provide proof of it. Consignee must be able to show that the title is free and clear from all claims and liens or that the lien holder will cooperate with any sale made.
18. Consignor agrees that the Consignee may deduct a commission in the amount of $299 of the purchase price immediately upon sale of the vehicle.
19. Consigned listed are to remain on consignor lot until sold, thus listing will be covered under consignor insurance.